Wind of the sea

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Traveling alone or in a tour group? -- Some people like to travel in a tour group. Other people prefer to travel alone. Which do you prefer?
I prefer to travel alone compared with in a tour group. The main reason of the preference is that a period of a travel must be free and unrestricted in my opinion.

A travel plays an important role on one's life. It not only brings the disengagement to our monotonous life, but also let us learn unfamiliar knowledge by special ways. For instance, we would be distant from tenseness and bother from cities by touring in countryside. And when taking a trip in a foreign nation, we may experience an outlandish atomosphere and culture that could enrich our information.

Some people would like to travel grouply. A travel represent that we must be in a strange place. Therefor, those who prefer to travel in a tour group will be cared well and completely.
In the period of a travel grouply, there's less hazard or unsafety. And all the traveling schedule almost be attained and completed.

Compared with traveling in a tour group, it seems that there is full of risk and chanciness in traveling alone. However, the surprise and the wonder gained by traveling alone are far away from in tour group. In addition, I think traveling alone is a kind of adventure. In the itinerary, I have to meet all situations, such as hungry, sickness, looseness and larceny, and deal with those by my self. It's another sort of training and education for my personality. Most of all, I'm fond of cruising without astriction and excessive detailed arrangement. It's because of the freedom and unconstraint that journey alone attract me much than in tour group.

I prefer to travel alone. And I hope that I could take a trip by my self last years soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home