Wind of the sea

Sunday, December 17, 2006

What do you want most in a friend/girlfriend/boyfriend—someone who is intelligent、or someone who has a sense of humor、or someone who is reliable? Which one of these characteristics is most important to you?

It's said that no one coule live without friends. We cognize many kinds of people in our life long, and everyone has his own character, hobby and formative environment. There are some reasons which could make we estabolish a nice friendship with someone. And comparable personality and hobby must be important in making a good friendship. In my opinion, a friend who is reliable is most important.

Realiability makes one have true friendship with the other. Intelligent and humor friends might have consequential influence on my life. These unique qualities of the kinds of people would attract me to consort with them. However, it not just make fine friends for me. I think that the nice friendship should depend on the interaction and reliability. A friend who is reliable and have more interaction with me will indeed realize me more. So we have much chance to become good friends after all. Therefor, I think a friend who is reliable is most important.

A person who be reliable could become verus friend for me. A really friend is who I can reveal complete aspect of me to. They'll understand my personality, behavior and moods, and they don't ask me a lot. I don't have to mask or pretend when companying. When in mood, I can complain to them and they'll try to cheer me up. While in happy, we'll share every fruition. This kind of friends is what I want to company with.
Friends play most important role in everyone's lives. We all should have many friends, and all of we have to learn to be the good friend in someone's thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home