Wind of the sea

Monday, January 08, 2007

The New Years Resolution
How fast does the 2006 pass!!! For me, every year is always much abundant than the past year. 2006 is no exclusion. It may be the most beatiful and exciting year in my life for now. However, becausing of too busy on my studying last year, there is certainly no enough time to do many things I want to do in the leisure time. The begining of the year has always been a time for me to regret the past and bring some hope to me about the future. I have made some goals to achieve to cheer me up.

The most important thing for me in 2007 is to obtain the license of doctors. The first wish for me doubtless is passing the national exam of the doctors. After all, to be a doctor is my ambition from my childhood. I'll much concentrate on my studying, and I think I can pass favoringly.

In 2006 Octobor, I make a dicision with my friend that we'll travel to Tibet this summer vacation. We have already done much preparation for now. However, there are so many uncertain factors in the future months. I hope we could disantangle all barriers and complete this trip. And it's the maximal prospect for me this year.

I usually think that it's free and unrestraint being bachelorhood. But... HA!!! If there is another wish that God could endow me, I hope that I could consort a girl friend this year.

I believe 2007 will be much better, and all my wishes should be actualized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home